Are you a Patient Services Representative who is looking for a part-time position? Are you a Patient Services Representative who enjoys assisting people over the phone?
Our client is dedicated to providing quality patient care. They are a family-focused company that truly appreciates their staff.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services Representative, you will handle 6 incoming lines, schedule appointments and make reminder calls for appointments for the next day.
- Register patients when they call-in for appointments
- Obtain patient insurance information
- May be cross-trained to work at the front desk, assisting with incoming and outgoing patients
- Any other administrative duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience answering a fast incoming phone line in an office setting
- Experience working with insurance, registration, phone desk or front desk is highly preferred
- Experience working in the medical/healthcare industry and or a call center environment is preferred
- Basic medical terminology and general anatomy knowledge is ideal
- Schooling beyond high school is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Must be comfortable working on the computer all day
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Friendly and outgoing
- Excellent professional phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Ability to stay calm under high stress/pressure in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to catch on quickly and take initiative and ask for more to do as needed
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused company
- Company that provides exceptional customer service and quality care
- The owners truly appreciate their staff and provide many benefits for them
- Paid time off
Hours: 20-25 hours a week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Services Representative position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137495
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.