Are you a Patient Services Representative who has strong organizational and multitasking skills? Are you a Patient Services Representative who has dental experience?
Our client specializes in dental care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services Representative, you will answer phones, schedule/confirm patient appointments and check in patients.
- Collect co-payment and past due balances
- Collect and maintain paperwork, patient charts, referrals, appointment cards, welcome packets and treatment plan forms
- Present financial policies and arrangements to patients
- Insurance coverage and billing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have dental experience
- Must know dental terminology
- Must have strong customer service experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to train on new systems quickly
- Friendly front desk demeanor to assist clients in person and on the phone
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Company provides ongoing training in any role
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday/ Tuesday 10:00am – 6:00pm, Wednesday 8:00am – 4:00pm, Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm and Friday 8:00am – 3:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Services Representative position: $14.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138621
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.