Are you a Payroll / Accounting Associate has strong organizational and prioritizing skills? Are you a Payroll / Accounting Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a stable family-owned company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client specializes in diesel truck repair and service sales.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll / Accounting Associate, you will assist ownership/management with the execution of paperwork as it relates to the processing of payroll.
- Maintain a working knowledge of government (state/federal) rules and regulations
- Enter new employee information into the payroll system, make updates and changes to employee information
- Review automatic punching for accuracy
- Obtain driver payroll information
- Update employee attendance for hourly personnel and maintain report of vacations
- Prepare and print employee pay-stub(s) in a timely manner to facilitate payment by the scheduled payroll date
- Print associated payroll reports, send appropriate electronic tax payments or issue checks
- Run monthly and quarterly payroll reports
- Maintain/update data processing system as it relates to payroll
- Print W-2’s, submit to federal and state government yearly by established date
- Compile information for 401(k) year-end census and audits
- Assist in reconciling/balancing various accounts
- Assist with various year-end issues
- Provide support to other areas within the front office
- Assist with special projects and backup for human resources
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of payroll experience
- Must have knowledge and understanding of how debits and credits work
- A general accounting background is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Professional customer service and phone skills
- Must have the ability to listen, read and comprehend instructions/information
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at the utmost level
- Must work well under pressure and have the ability to prioritize
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently as well as a team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Stable company
- Monday – Friday work hours
- Great Benefits
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours between 7:30am – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Payroll / Accounting Associate position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138091
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.