Are you a Payroll Analyst / Administrator who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Payroll Analyst / Administrator who is looking for a foot in the door with a world wide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Analyst / Administrator, you will be providing support to the accounting/payroll team.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 8+ years of payroll experience
- Must have an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field
- Must be able to access and navigate through electronic databases, internet and e-mail
- Basic skillset in MSWD and advanced in Excel
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Payroll Analyst / Administrator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137554
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.