Are you a Payroll Analyst II who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Payroll Analyst who has strong Excel skills?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Analyst II, you will be responsible for analyzing, managing and reconciling payroll reports employee’s throughout the US.
- Reconciliation to the general ledger
- Reconcile payroll reporting
- Ensure internal and external policies/procedures are followed
- Provide data to the payroll team for adjustments
- Partner with the finance and HR team by providing reports and data related to payroll
- Participate in special projects, process improvements and analysis
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 years of payroll experience
- Experience with multi-state payroll is preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree ideally in Accounting, Business Administration or a related field
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- HRIS and/or Workday Software experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills to effectively partner and advise leaders/coworkers on payroll requirements
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong work ethic
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Great foot in the door
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Payroll Analyst II position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI – THIS POSITION CAN BE REMOTE MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 138082
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.