Are you a Payroll / Benefits Coordinator who lives in or near Green Bay, WI? Are you a Payroll / Benefits Coordinator who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity?
Our client is a manufacturing company in the food industry with nearly 30 years of experience. They understand that their employees are essential to their success and offer great benefits & advancement opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll / Benefits Coordinator, you will be responsible for payroll and benefit administration for all employees.
- Review daily timecards and work with supervisors on data corrections
- Confirm all vacation requests are approved timely
- Maintain accuracy of employee data in payroll system including wage changes, new employee setup and direct deposit account information
- Manage garnishment payments
- Prepare biweekly payroll for all company employees
- Maintain confidential personnel benefits files
- Contact and meet with newly eligible employees to review benefit options
- Educate employees and assist them with selections for benefits
- Update vendor websites and payroll system for employee’s elections for coverages
- Work with benefit vendors and benefits broker to help employees answer questions regarding coverages
- Complete employer responses for government provided health insurance questionnaires for employees
- Assist employees filing for short-term or long-term disability
- Coordinate payments for benefits from employees on leave of absence
- Monthly reconcile payroll deductions to vendor invoices for benefits paid, adjusting as necessary
- Meet with the benefit broker and CFO to determine benefit offering for the new year, schedule employee meetings, gather information from employees for annual changes or waivers
- Update health insurance vendors on employee changes using vendor census worksheets and update payroll software for new year benefit rates and employee election changes
- Coordinate quarterly 401(k) educational meetings with 401k vendor to be on site
- Assist with the 401(k) audit and provide documentation from employee’s files as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-3+ years of payroll experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a huge plus
- Any benefits experience is a huge plus
- Associate degree in Human Resources, Accounting or a related field is a plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience with Paylocity software is a plus
- Excellent people skills with the ability to build a rapport with employees
- Self-starter, eager, driven and positive personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to take ownership of the role and complete the tasks needed to be done with little supervision
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Strong work ethic
- Must live in or near Green Bay, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company with great opportunities down the road
- Well-established company with a great reputation
- Flexible schedules during the off-season
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm. Flexible to schedules.
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Payroll / Benefits Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI – TRAINING IS ONSITE BUT POSITION IS OPTIONAL ONSITE OR REMOTE MUST LIVE IN OR NEAR GREEN BAY, WI
Job ID: 138135
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.