Are you a Payroll Coordinator who has payroll processing experience? Are you a Payroll Coordinator who has experience working with ADP Software?
Our client has over 50 years of experience and fosters a culture built on hard work, commitment, and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Coordinator, you will be utilizing ADP to process weekly payroll for union and non-union employees as well as bi-weekly payroll for administrative staff.
- Enter adjustments to payroll, such as garnishments, deductions, wage assignments, bonuses, etc.
- Trouble-shoot and resolve issues related to payroll
- Respond to payroll questions and concerns of employees
- Maintain log of all garnishments/tax levies and enter into payroll system
- Review and verify all payroll tax reporting paperwork
- Perform all accounting duties related to the payroll functions
- Ensure status changes and audits of time records are accurate
- Make sure any discrepancies are addressed and resolved
- Performs other duties as requested
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 years of payroll processing experience
- Any union payroll experience is a plus
- Must have Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- Must have experience with ADP Software
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Strong prioritizing skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that values employee growth
- Company stability
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Payroll Coordinator position: $19.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138075
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.