Are you a Payroll / Human Resources Specialist who has excellent people and relationship building skills? Are you a Payroll / Human Resources Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with a company that truly helps out the community?
Our client is a non-profit company in the Madison area that strengthens lives in the local community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll / Human Resources Specialist, you will process biweekly payroll for 140 employees and administer benefits.
- Administer onboarding processes
- Recruit for individual contributor positions
- Working with the director of HR to implement strategies related to leadership and staff
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2 years of payroll experience where you used some type of payroll software system
- Any human resources experience is ideal
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Experience using ADP Workforce Now is also ideal
- Ability to use computers daily in an interactive manner for extended periods of time as necessary
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work well independently and also effectively to collaborate with others
- Excellent people skills and relationship building skills
- Must show exceptional professionalism and have the ability to uphold a high level of confidentiality
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture and team environment
- Rewarding to help the community
- Great community relationships
- Fitness center on site for staff
- Discount for child care programs
- Food days
- Environmentally friendly
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (can be flexible to start time if needed)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Payroll / Human Resources Specialist position: $18.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137712
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.