Are you a Payroll Specialist who is looking for a Direct Hire career opportunity? Are you a Payroll Specialist who has experience processing payroll?
Our client is a locally-owned company that provides their customers with high quality products and services that help them succeed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Specialist, you will handle the payroll for the company for all of the locations.
- Complete biweekly hourly payroll for over 100 employees in different locations from start to finish
- Enter employee time and verify timecards for discrepancies
- Enter garnishments, taxes, deductions, etc.
- Cut checks
- Submit ACH transactions for banking
- Handle tax filings
- Perform year-end duties including creating and sending out W-2’s
- Assist with general accounting duties such as reconciling credit card statements monthly
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-3+ year of payroll experience
- Must have experience processing payroll from start to finish
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience with Optimum and/or any other similar software is a huge plus
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Hardworking team player
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to gain office experience
- Smaller office environment where everyone gets along
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401 (k)
Hours: Full-time hours, contact us for details
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Payroll Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137934
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.