Are you a Payroll Specialist II who has experience processing multi-state payroll? Are you a Payroll Specialist II who has strong Excel skills?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Specialist II, you will be responsible for administration of hourly and salaried payroll.
- Enter voluntary deductions and payroll action forms
- Prepare and process court orders
- Audit new hire pay, termination pay and any required adjustment to normal pay
- Assist team with questions about payroll policy and pay discrepancies
- Maintain payroll system, files and records
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years multi-state payroll experience
- Project management experience is preferred
- Associate degree in accounting or related field is a plus
- Excel and Outlook skills
- Workday experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Customer focused
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Great foot in the door
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:30am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Payroll Specialist II position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI – ONSITE FOR 2021, HYBRID OPPORTUNITY BEGINNING 2022-MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 139588
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.