Are you a Payroll Support Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with a well-known corporation? Are you a Payroll Support Specialist who has done payroll for large organizations?
Our client specializes in healthcare and is a well-known corporation that was established in 1990.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Support Specialist, you will processing bi-weekly payroll.
- Audit for compliance with policies regarding payroll
- Provide education to staff on the time and attendance system
- Prepare reports for Leaders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years payroll experience
- Familiarity with payroll laws
- Payroll in a healthcare setting is ideal
- Associate degree preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Workday and API skills a plus
- Detailed with good follow-through
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful, reactive, take initiative
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large, well-known company in the area
- Work in a corporate office
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and long term disability
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Payroll Support Specialist position: $27.95-$30.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140986
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.