Are you a Planning Associate IV who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Planning Associate IV who has strong problem solving skills?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Planning Associate IV, you will provide support to planning associates to help coordinate planning and scheduling of production.
- Follow up on and solve issues
- Review operating schedules and inventory forecasts
- Work with production partners
- Work with PO’S
- Inventory management
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 5 years of supply planning and/or materials planning experience
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Any SAP knowledge is a plus
- Self-driven and motivated
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Planning Associate IV position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Wisconsin – THIS POSITION IS FULLY REMOTE, MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 138018
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com