Are you a Procurement Associate III who is looking for a position in Wisconsin? Are you a Procurement Associate III who has strong multitasking and problem solving skills?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Procurement Associate III, you will be scheduling meetings and negotiating I.T. contracts
- Communicate with stakeholders
- Assist the category manager
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have I.T. purchasing experience where you have worked with I.T. contracts
- Must have experience working with software agreements
- Must be able to differentiate between a software contract and professional contract
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, I.T. or in within a related field
- Must have SaaS experience
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Strong multitasking and problem solving skills to meet deadlines
- Strong and professional verbal communication skills
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Procurement Associate III position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – Remote position
Job ID: 137884
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.