Are you a Procurement Manager who is extremely computer savvy and has strong Excel skills? Are you a Procurement Manager who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity?
Our client has won numerous awards over the years for their high quality products and is a leader in their industry. They are consistent in meeting and exceeding their customers’ expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Procurement Manager, you will be working very close with the engineering team/strategic sourcing director creating a collaborative environment and the procurement program.
- Create rules, processes and develop this program so teams know when and where to step in
- Work with the Director of Global Strategic Sourcing Operations U.S. and the engineering function to develop a capital procurement program and lead associated spend category management and strategic sourcing events/negotiations
- Develop a capital procurement program across areas such as policy, standard processes, strategic sourcing best practices and related reporting
- Build strong and strategically focused relationships with business stake holders, other global strategic sourcing team members and external partners to facilitate the delivery of top tier results
- Deliver cost savings with an annual target of $500k and a 7% improvement to capital project ROI
- Lead supplier relationship management of key capital suppliers while driving continuous improvement of top spend categories
- Provide both project level and aggregated spend category level support
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 4+ years of experience in procurement working with large monetary spends, $ in the millions
- 2+ years of capital or indirect procurement experience is highly preferred
- Must have worked within the manufacturing industry
- Would consider someone with direct procurement experience
- Anyone that has worked with construction services, architects or professional services would be a huge plus
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Extremely computer savvy
- Advanced skillset in Excel
- Must be okay with travel
- Easygoing, open-minded but yet assertive
- Self-sufficient, proactive and collaborative
- Professional communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail in a deadline driven environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for advancement
- Large corporation with a small family type feel
- Company that is growing and investing in new resources
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Health and wellness program
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Procurement Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138379
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.