Are you a Production Assistant who enjoys providing support? Are you a Production Assistant who is very detail oriented?
Our client was established in 1968 and targets a niche market!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Production Assistant, you will provide office related support to the production supervisors.
- Interpret specifications and job orders to employees and delegates duties
- Study production schedules and estimate worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment
- Prioritize production schedule to fit customer needs
- Conduct regular inventory counts of raw materials and finished goods
- Participate in the safety and quality committees
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Warehouse or production experience such as shipping, planning, production scheduling, quality, etc.
- Order processing experience preferred
- Lean manufacturing experience helpful
- Inventory experience helpful
- MSWD and Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to identify problems and provide resolutions
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Medical, dental and vision
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Production Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138868
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.