Are you a Production Manager who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Production Manager who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity within a growing company in the Greenville area?
Our client has been in business for over 20 years. They strive to help companies meet their needs and grow their business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Production Manager, you will manage and lead the manufacturing division of the company including all employees in that area.
- Perform yearly reviews for all plant employees
- Work with the Executive Vice President to attract and retain additional qualified members for the workforce
- Work closely with the Executive Vice President on the maintenance and mechanical attributes of machines
- Acquire a complete knowledge of all work centers and their capabilities
- Maintain a clean, productive and a safe working environment
- Monitor and manage all daily production scheduling aspects for the manufacturing area
- Close daily/weekly interaction with MACtac regarding productivity and quality
- Create a bi-weekly work schedule for production employees.
- Manage all vacations, ETO’S and paid sick leave of production employees
- Work closely with the Customer Service Representative’s for correct orders, specifications and raw materials before being processed
- Assist the sales group with trials and product development
- Work closely with company executives to add value for contract converting as a whole
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5+ years of proven track record of leading manufacturing groups
- Must have managerial and leadership skills and abilities
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred, but will consider applicants with equivalent experience
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must have a good understanding of the program and knowledge of formulas within Excel
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible company
- Strong company stability
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Personal days
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm (and as needed)
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Production Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 137925
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.