Are you a Program / Administrative Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a growing mission driven organization? Are you a Program / Administrative Coordinator who has strong prioritizing skills?
Our client is a campus ministry organization that works to engage others through gatherings, events and trainings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Program / Administrative Coordinator, you will conferences and provide support for the Program Director and Chief of Staff.
- Coordinate logistics for the program team
- Serve as a liaison with audiences inside and assist in achieving objectives
- Lead meetings, projects, events and committees
- Manage logistics, finances and hospitality
- Prepare reports & documents and distribute information to respective people/groups
- Design, organize, maintain and archive schedules, paper and electronic files to include confidential files, conference documents and communication efforts
- Update and maintain program development timelines, milestones and documents
- Assist with legal compliance and contract processing
- Research speakers, seminar leaders, testimonials and exhibitors
- Supervise and organize student interns and volunteers
- Raise an agreed-upon amount of financial support
- Assist with human resources projects, tasks and reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative and/or customer service experience
- Project experience is preferred
- Recent graduate may be considered
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- SAAS, Wrike, PowerPoint and Access experience is a plus
- Ability to pick up on new programs
- Ability and commitment to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- Work under pressure with deadlines and manage completing priorities
- Ability to work with others and teams
- Organized and efficient
- Ability to work independent without close supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work environment
- Growing and mission driven organization
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Program / Administrative Coordinator position: $20.19 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140839
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.