Are you a Program Planner / Office Assistant who lives within 2 hours of Neenah, WI? Are you a Program Planner / Office Assistant who has strong customer service and phone skills?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Program Planner / Office Assistant, you will be helping with the new business, taking phone calls and responding to e-mails on where items are in a process.
- Reserve optimal venues for the driver training program, including classroom and driving range environments
- Identify options, negotiate rates and order equipment
- Reserve appropriate vehicles for the behind-the-wheel training
- Identify vendors and negotiate rates
- Coordinate the maintenance schedule for equipment/vehicles
- Confirm drivers/students have completed pre-requisite training and passed exam
- Create and upload road test certificates into Encompass for drivers who pass training class
- Send certifications to drivers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office experience preferably from within a high volume call center service environment
- Event planning or any course work in event planning is preferred
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Computer literate, with the ability to switch between computer screens and catch on quickly to new programs/software
- Must have strong technical aptitude and interest
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Must be able to navigate the internet
- Strong customer service and phone skills
- Must be okay within being on the phones a lot of the time helping customers
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Program Planner / Office Assistant position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI – THIS POSITION IS REMOTE – MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 139188
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.