Are you a Project Administrator who has strong problem solving skills? Are you a Project Administrator who is looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client specializes in the design, deployment and support of wireless networks for retailers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project Administrator, you will work with the Program Manager/Project Manager to support specific activity and task responsibilities for each assigned clients and projects.
- Attend meetings as directed
- Maintain and update project task notes
- Meet all project installation schedule, milestone and timeline commitments for assigned tasks
- Order and monitor scissor lift rentals
- Order materials, track delivery and exceptions
- Track and report on project activities to ensure the project is proceeding on schedule
- Follow up with subcontractors and clients as necessary to gather information
- Manage project deliverables as directed per project plan
- Maintain customer database and other project documentation
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6+ months of office experience
- Any project administration and coordination experience is ideal
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience in Outlook is a huge plus
- Self-starter and motivated with minimal direction
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle stress and exercise self-control in client and schedule-driven situations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work hard play hard mentality
- Easygoing work environment
- Family/ team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm (preferred) or 7:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Project Administrator position: $17.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140457
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.