Are you a Project Analyst who lives near Neenah WI? Are you a Project Analyst who enjoys investigative and research work?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project Analyst, you will work within technology solutions, where you will validate information on chemical products from various manufacturers.
- Research manufacturer sites to find the chemical and/or validate that the chemical does not exist
- Communicate with manufacturers so they understand your findings
- Analyze information and data in their software to help with internal reporting metrics
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be very technical, analytical, good with research and project work
- Must be good with troubleshooting and problem shooting especially with technology
- Background and experience in the chemical manufacturer environment is highly preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to switch between computer screens and learn new software/programs quickly
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Ability to learn and utilize a variety of software applications
- Top notch customer service skills
- High attention to detail and strong problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Must be okay with very in depth research and investigative work on the computer
- Professional verbal/written communication skills
- Must live within 1 hour of Neenah, Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary 3-6 months
Pay for the Project Analyst position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Remote position – MUST LIVE WITHIN 1 HOUR OF NEENAH, WISCONSIN
Job ID: 138049
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.