Are you a Project Coordinator who enjoys risk management and analysis? Are you a Project Coordinator who wants to work for a global organization?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project Coordinator, you will create and maintain project documentation, requirements analysis, risk management, issues management, status reporting, and project communication.
- Coordinate and manage internal and external resources to accomplish project objectives
- Plan and direct small projects to completion
- Manage project scope, cost, and timeline and risk management
- Monitor product quality and process control and suggest improvements as needed
- Prepare and present program status/issues to customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year Project Management or Coordination experience
- Agile Methodology experience helpful
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- CAPM certification preferred or be willing to obtain
- MSWD, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Primavera P6 experience helpful
- Strong communication skills.
- Work in fast paced environment
- Multitask and prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Great foot in the door
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-4:30pm
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Project Coordinator: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI – MAY CONSIDER REMOTE EMPLOYEES – MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job I.D. 139306
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.