Are you a Project Coordinator who has outstanding customer service skills? Are you a Project Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, hardworking team environment?
Our client specializes in security systems and fire protection for homes and businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project Coordinator, you will coordinate and schedule for the installation technicians as well as be the key point of contact for all customers.
- Maintain technicians daily schedules
- Proactively follow-up with technicians to update project statuses
- Coordinate and schedule installations for customers
- Provide clear and concise communications with department employees and customers
- Ensure accurate billing information is ready for accounting
- Assist with preparing invoices and timecards for processing
- Collaborate on special projects
- Work with our service department to assist with closing times/miscellaneous projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of over the phone customer service experience
- Dispatching, project coordinator or project management experience is highly preferred
- Schedule planning experience is also highly preferred
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Must have strong computer skills overall and understand how to use a tablets, smartphones and how things look on those types of devices
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and flexible to do whatever needs to be done
- Strong work ethic and career driven
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team environment
- Hardworking but fun company
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick pay
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Project Coordinator Assistant: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137569
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.