Are you a Project Coordinator who has excellent relationship building skills? Are you a Project Coordinator who is looking to start a position ASAP with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client specializes in the design, deployment and support of wireless networks for retailers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project Coordinator, you will manage and coordinate day to day projects as well as provide task support to both customers and vendors.
- Notify or follow-up with customers
- Provide ETA verification and schedule updates with technician crews
- Contact other vendors to place orders and/or follow up as needed
- Assist with permit verification and requests
- Review weekly reports and update assigned cases, orders, shipments and purchase orders
- Create case and work orders as well as purchase orders
- Review and approve vendor invoices
- Track progress/status of assigned projects and provide reports as directed
- Assist with other administrative duties such as answering phones, handle incoming/outgoing mail, assemble and distribute technician binders
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2 years of administrative, project coordinator or project manager type experience
- Experience working with multiple deadlines and projects is ideal
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to navigate between multiple screens at once and able to work with dual monitors
- Basic skillset in MSWD , Excel and Outlook
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel is plus
- Any experience with a CRM is a plus
- Positive and upbeat personality
- Self-starter with ability to handle tasks/projects with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Must have ability to handle stress and exercise self-control in client and schedule driven situations
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work hard play hard mentality
- Easy going work environment
- Family/ team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Project Coordinator position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137955
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.