Are you a Project Manager who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Project Manager who has strong problem solving skills?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project Manager, you will have day to day involvement of managing projects.
- Work with internal customers to develop sourcing strategies
- Identify, evaluate and select suppliers locally and nationally for projects
- Solicit, evaluate, negotiate and award contracts for each project
- Handling request for quotation
- Send SOWs
- Communicate with stakeholders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working in the construction industry
- Must have 2 years of estimating and job costing experience
- Must have experience managing bids and contracts across multiple locations
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Construction Management or Engineering
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong multitasking skills and high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (more hours may be required)
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Project Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – THIS POSITION CAN BE FULLY REMOTE BUT WILL HAVE THE OPTION TO RETURN TO THE OFFICE ONCE IT REOPENS
Job ID: 137985
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com