Are you a Project Manager who is looking for an opportunity within the Madison, WI area? Are you a Project Manager who has strong collaborative skills?
Our client is a campus ministry organization that works to engage others through gatherings, events and trainings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project Manager, you will participate in creating and maintenance of project management assets.
- Collaborate with teammates and leaders on project department projects and look for opportunities to deepen project management practices
- Participate in meetings within the departments and other departments upon request
- Raise an agreed-upon amount of financial support
- Assist with other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Project Manager experience degree (would consider a recent Project Manager certificate with no experience)
- Bachelor’s degree
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Salesforce and/or Workday experience is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, manage time effectively, and go the extra mile to engage key stakeholders
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Problem solving and ability to resolve issues
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Leadership skills, including facilitating and influencing outside of hierarchy
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Detailed and accurate
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must live within of driving distance of Madison, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work environment
- Growing and mission driven organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hour per week between 7:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire, possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Project Manager position: $19.23 – $25.48 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI – this position is hybrid where you may work partially remote (2-3 days in the office) and must live within driving distance of Madison, WI
Job ID: 139313
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.