Are you a Proofing / Office Assistant who has strong grammar and editing skills? Are you a Proofing / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in the Greenville area?
Our client’s specialty and passion is supporting educators and administrators. They are committed to providing state-of-the-art services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Proofing / Office Assistant, you will match online catalog page proofs against spreadsheet data to ensure accuracy.
- Proof catalog pages using Excel and hard copy catalog pages
- Escalate the pages to the merchants who are point of final release
- Ensure deadlines are met
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative or office support experience is preferred
- Would consider a recent graduate
- Must have some sort of business experience/sense
- Experience with proofing or proofreading is a plus
- Catalog experience is also a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Must have the ability to open and save basic formulas and export to Excel as well as filtering/sorting through data
- Any experience/knowledge of VLOOKUPS is a plus
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong grammar and editing skills
- Must have strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills in a deadline driven environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of many children
- Great environment
- Award-winning company dedicated to their employees’ well-being and commitment to health
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Proofing / Office Assistant position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 138389
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.