Are you a Proofing / Office Assistant who has strong grammar and editing skills? Are you a Proofing / Office Assistant who enjoys meeting deadlines?
Our client’s specialty and passion is supporting educators and administrators. They are committed to providing state-of-the-art services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Proofing / Office Assistant, you will match online catalog page proofs against spreadsheet data to ensure accuracy.
- Proof catalog pages using Excel and hard copy catalog pages
- Escalate the pages to the merchants who are point of final release
- Ensure deadlines are met
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have administrative or office support experience
- Must have some sort of business experience/sense
- Experience with proofing or proofreading is a plus
- Catalog experience is also a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Must have the ability to open and save basic formulas and export to Excel as well as filtering and sorting through data
- Any experience/knowledge of VLOOKUPS is a plus
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong grammar and editing skills
- Must have strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills in a deadline driven environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Make a difference in the lives of many children
- Great environment
- Award-winning company dedicated to their employees’ well-being and commitment to health
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Proofing / Office Assistant position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 137646
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.