Are you a Property & Casualty / Insurance Account Executive who has excellent problem resolution skills? Are you a Property & Casualty / Insurance Account Executive who is looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client has been driven to make a difference in the communities they serve since 1949. They promote a fun and family-oriented workplace that encourages continuous self-improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Property & Casualty / Insurance Account Executive, you will provide customer service and sales to accounts by handling requests for information, technical questions, inquiries regarding account coverage, products and billing.
- Oversee the renewal of insurance policies
- Provide options for additional products and services while reaching their set goals
- Work with carriers on underwriting issues, application processes, claims issues and billing issues
- Prepare applications for clients for each carrier
- Process payments for insureds
- Prepare annual review documents
- Assist with quoting processes by completing quote and either delivering to the client or the Risk Advisor
- Manage activities, tasks and client communication in agency management system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have Property & Casualty (P&C) insurance, customer service or support experience
- Wisconsin Property & Casualty (P&C) license required within 60 days (first time paid for by company)
- Computer savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Must be sales oriented with an eagerness to reach your goals
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Ability to prioritize as situations change or arise
- Strong and effective verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, family-like atmosphere
- Great work / life balance
- Longevity within the company
- Opportunity to learn more
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Wellness program
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm or 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Property & Casualty / Insurance Account Executive position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr.– based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 139475
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.