Are you a Property Manager who has excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation and proofreading skills? Are you a Property Manager who is looking to build a career with a growing company?
Our client is a commercial real-estate company that specializes in upscale apartment rentals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Property Manager, you will be the main person to handle all the needs of the apartment complex.
- Show properties to prospective tenants and sell the benefits of the apartments and what the complex offers as a whole
- Handle all incoming leads of prospective tenants and respond to customers who are inquiring about the property either through email or calls
- Take incoming calls from tenants and prospective tenants to answer questions
- Greet and help all walk-in traffic
- Schedule appointments and showings
- Handle any maintenance requests online to the corporate office if needed
- Develop relationships with residents and represent the company in a professional manner
- Post pictures to social media regarding different events going on and create excitement about the complex
- Weekly conference calls with the manager/owners in the Madison location
- Strive to achieve the goal of having all of the complex full with tenants at all times
- Assist with doing some wiping down of the front desk and a few high traffic areas
- Assist with the upcoming new properties as it becomes available
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience as a property manager or a leasing agent
- Degree in Business, Real Estate or a related field is a plus
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new programs/systems quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with formulas within Excel
- Must be professional, personable, friendly and inviting
- Fantastic customer service skills with the ability to sell the benefits of the apartments
- Must have great grammar, spelling, punctuation and proofreading skills
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work very well independently
- Must want to stay with the company/business long-term and make a career
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for a small company
- Room for growth with opportunities to advance
- Ability to take ownership of the role
Hours: 40 hours a week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm, and available for emergency calls outside of core hours
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Property Manager position: $20.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Ashwaubenon, WI
Job ID: 138102
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.