Are you a Property Manager who has excellent people skills? Are you a Property Manager who is looking for an opportunity within a smaller company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a property management company in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Property Manager, you will oversee all aspects in the apartment leasing process.
- Update spreadsheets for renewals, move outs and parking
- Accept, process and approve applications
- Create/execute leases and renewals
- Maintain the property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints and conflicts
- Confront violators, enforce rules of occupancy by issuing appropriate letters and phone calls
- Update online postings and notify operations manager of needs for units
- Maintain community appearance and ensure repairs have been completed as well as regular building inspections
- Maintain and negotiate property vendor contracts
- Obtain project estimates and oversee project completion
- Ensure projects are within budget guidelines
- Create new tenant files and keep track of resident managers
- Assist with answering phones, scheduling showings and showing units
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 – 4 years of office/clerical experience
- Any property management experience is a huge plus
- Basic/intermediate skillset tin MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with FaceTime or Skype is a huge plus
- Any experience with AppFolio is a plus
- Must have a valid driver license
- Must be okay walking the grounds/giving tours during the different seasons and walking up/down stairs
- Outgoing, positive and personable
- Excellent phone and people skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Must be respectful of the boundaries of confidentiality, fair housing laws and safety
- Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Teamwork/friendly office
- Company is in growth mode
- Smaller company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Property Manager position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138361
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.