Are you a Property Manager who has strong customer service skills? Are you a Property Manager who thrives working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a property management firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Property Manager, you will report to one of the four team leads and work closely with Accenting, Facilitates, Marketing and Legal Departments.
- Act as the liaison between the property owners, resident and the management company
- Explain lease and leasing processes to prospective residents
- Oversee and manage operations at assigned properties
- Stay updated on policies/procedures and housing regulations
- Process leasing applications in accordance with policies and regulations
- Work with the Marketing team to retain a 100% occupancy rate
- Develop a resident retention strategy and increase resident renewal rates among assigned portfolios
- Address resident concerns to improve resident retention, resolved resident issues, answer questions and compete maintenance requests
- Document all communications with residents, vendors and property owners
- Provide excellent customer service to prospective renters, current residents and property owners
- Fill in as needed for other Property Managers
- Develop an understanding about the rental market, market rates and best practices
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Property management experience
- Industry related or hospitality experience is preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- Basic knowledge of computers and Windows programs
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Rent Manager Software experience is a huge plus
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm and 1 Saturday per month 10:00am – 2:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Property Manager position: $19.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140350
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.