Are you a Purchasing Associate II who lives in or near Oshkosh, WI? Are you a Purchasing Associate II who has strong Excel skills?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They have a long history in our community driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Purchasing Associate II, you will provide purchasing and general administrative support to the team.
- Navigate general ERP/MRP systems
- Manage defers and past dues with suppliers
- Input process maps
- Produce charts and reports for specific functional areas
- Communicate with various departments and suppliers
- Prepare data for presentations on a weekly basis
- Learn and use various portals for effectively managing assigned tasks
- Assist other global supply chain team members with data analytics and data capture
- Review data and provide feedback regarding significance of the data
- Perform miscellaneous duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of purchasing or purchasing support experience
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Intermediate skillset in Excel, basic in MSWD and Outlook
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
- Must have proven ability to resolve problems efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work independently, but not afraid to ask questions when needed
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must live within driving distance of Oshkosh, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning and global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Purchasing Associate II position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI – POSITION WILL START OUT ROTATING WORKING ONSITE AND WORKING REMOTELY – MUST LIVE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF OSHKOSH, WI
Job ID: 138562
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.