Are you a Purchasing Associate who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Purchasing Associate who is looking for an opportunity in the Kewaunee area?
Our client is a well-known fabrication company that prides themselves on their quality.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Purchasing Associate, you will handle a variety of purchasing functions.
- Review emails
- Follow up on supplier and internal customer requests
- Process MRP questions
- Send PO’s to suppliers
- Review past due PO’s
- Resolve discrepancies with materials group
- Process rejects for non-conforming parts
- Update quotes in JDE
- Order office supplies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 months of purchasing experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a fresh graduate with internship experience
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Must have JDE/ERP system experience
- Advanced skillset in Excel
- Self-starter and motivated
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that has great employee tenure
- Company that is committed to the community
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Purchasing Associate position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Length: Temporary 5-7 months
Location: Kewaunee, WI
Job ID: 137598
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.