Are you a Purchasing Manager who has strong time-management and prioritizing skills? Are you a Purchasing Manager who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Purchasing Manager, you will be the only one in purchasing and will handle all aspects of the purchasing process while working closely with the company’s management team.
- Responsible for the accurate processing of purchasing for the company
- Maintain Excel workbooks as forecast tools
- Manage daily inventory levels
- Work closely with the Sales Vice President for the new product development to support customer requirements
- Acquire a complete knowledge of machine and material handling capabilities
- Communicate daily with sales and customer service of incoming product status
- Monitor lead times with all vendors
- Update cost sheets to reflect current raw material costing
- Work closely with company executives to add value for company as a whole
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience in handling the purchasing process from beginning to end
- Must have experience continuously analyzing the processes, costs, efficiencies, etc. to benefit the company while doing the day-to-day responsibilities
- Manufacturing type of industry experience is highly preferred
- Must be skilled with process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Any experience with Sage is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time-management and prioritizing skills
- Must have high energy and strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible schedule for appointments
- Great management
- Strong company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 7:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Purchasing Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 138413
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.