Are you a Quality Consultant who has strong problem solving and analytical skills? Are you a Quality Consultant who is looking to get your foot in the door with a global company?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Quality Consultant, you will ensure activities and items are in compliance with both company quality assurance standards and applicable government regulations.
- Process complaints including reviewing the complaint for accuracy, assigning complaint codes, assessing and documenting regulatory decisions
- Completing complaint investigations and closing the complaint records
- Review follow up complaint information and document information into the complaint records
- Maintain compliance, confidentiality of personal information and data integrity
- Conduct reviews
- Compile complaint data
- Establish and maintain good customer rapport, while driving solutions to meet business need
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3+ years of quality experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of FDA and Health Canada regulations is a plus
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Computer/tech savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel PowerPoint and Outlook
- ETQ or quality management software system experience is a plus
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Top notch multitasking and problem solving skills to meet deadlines
- Strong and professional verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Quality Consultant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI –This position is remote but must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 137805
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.