Are you a Quality Consultant I who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Quality Consultant I who is looking for a great foot in the door with an award-winning worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Quality Consultant I, you will be working with the CAPA program, changing control programs and administrative tasks.
- Root cause investigations
- Develop and mentor Jr level staff
- Identify and document changes
- Maintain information in the ETQ system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of quality experience
- Any experience with CAPA programs and/or change control programs is a plus
- Would consider someone with quality administrative experience as long as you have experience with Quality Management Software
- Must have ETQ or Quality Management Software System experience
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadline and problem solve
- Strong and professional verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Quality Consultant I position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – POSITION CAN BE REMOTE WILL HAVE THE OPTION TO WORK IN THE OFFICE ONCE THEY RETURN MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 138302
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.