Are you a Quality Control Manager II who has experience using ERP systems? Are you a Quality Control Manager II who has strong Excel skills?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They have a long history in our community driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Quality Control Manager II, you will be responsible for management of the product quality in operation areas and for effective implementation of the quality system.
- 60% of the position will be on production floor to fully understand the defects they are running into
- 40% will be in the office gathering data
- Watch for defects on any products/installations
- Keep track of audits
- Coordinate all product quality activities to ensure customer expectations are met
- Direct and manage the implementation of the quality system
- Develop systems to provide consistent testing to meet company objectives and improve customer satisfaction
- Help determine the adequacy and accuracy of quality standards
- Assure that new product reviews are performed on all new major products
- Follow up and monitor product and process improvement plans and projects to see that they are adequate and complete
- Establish a quality plan and facilitate the goals and direction under the value stream manager
- Respond to quality process nonconformance issues in an expedient manner
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4+ years of quality control experience
- Must have experience developing quality control plans and root cause analysis
- Any training/experience with six-sigma problem solving methodology is a plus
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel
- Must have ERP system experience
- Any experience/knowledge with JD Edwards and/or CAD Systems is a plus
- Self-starter and team player
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Quality Control Manager II position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138441
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.