Are you a Quality Control Representative who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Quality Control Representative who is looking for a part-time opportunity?
Our client has been providing financial services for 95 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Quality Control Representative, you will compare documents to reports in order to ensure all required documents have been completed and received.
- Review documents and ensure that all required information and signatures have been obtained and identify errors
- Ensure that each document is imaged, stored or filed properly
- Review account agreements/legal documents to ensure accurate account setup, ownership and authorization
- Make corrections to errors, omissions or incomplete data/records
- Produce, maintain and keep up to date exception reports and provide them to the appropriate people
- Ensure accurate reporting of member IRA and HSA transactions
- Answer quality control ring group calls
- Make recommendations to manager for improving efficiency and job procedures
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some sort of experience reviewing/proofing documents, making corrections and/or analytical support work
- Must have experience working with highly detailed work in past
- Any financial experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Advanced skillset in Excel, basic in MSWD and Outlook
- Professional demeanor
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong prioritizing and time-management skills to meet deadlines
- Must have a desire for continued education and cross train in all departments
- Must comply with bank secrecy act and adhere to security procedures
- Effective communication skills
- Must thrive in a results and team-oriented environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 30 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Quality Control Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 137971
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.