Are you a Quality Control Representative who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Quality Control Representative who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client has been providing financial services for 95 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Quality Control Representative, you will compare documents to reports in order to ensure all required documents have been completed and received.
- Verify documentation received against the computer system to ensure accuracy and identify errors
- Ensure that each document is imaged, stored and filed properly
- Make corrections to errors, omissions or incomplete data/records
- Make recommendations to manager for improving department efficiency
- Produce reports and provide them to appropriate departments and branches
- Answer quality control group calls
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some sort of experience reviewing/proofing documents, making corrections and/or analytical support work
- Must have experience working with highly detailed work in past
- Any financial experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Advanced skillset in Excel, basic in MSWD and Outlook
- Professional demeanor
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong prioritizing and time-management skills to meet deadlines
- Must have a desire for continued education and cross train in all departments
- Must comply with the bank secrecy act and adhere to security procedures
- Effective communication skills
- Must thrive in a results and team-oriented environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Quality Control Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 138178
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.