Are you a Quality Inspector who has strong mathematical skills? Are you a Quality Inspector who is looking for a 3rd shift position with great benefits?
Our client has been continuously growing for over 60 years. As an industry leader, they work with some of the largest companies in their industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Quality Inspector, you will interpret customer requirements and drawings and conduct product inspections and testing, including start up approval checks, quality checks and variety changes.
- Perform special testing requirements for specific items/orders
- Identify non-conforming products and take necessary actions to document and segregate the products
- Investigate and resolve internal issues by spot checking, back tracking, or rework duties
- Generate and/or verify labels and pallet tags for finished product identification
- Conduct final inspections and close out duties
- Take on special projects as needed
- Responsible for all compliance procedures
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-3 years of experience working in quality assurance or quality control
- Experience working in manufacturing is ideal
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong mathematic ability and have an understanding of standard metric measurements
- Ability to work well independently and as a team
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and be on your feet all day
WHAT YOU GET:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 (k)
- Flex spending account
- Paid vacation
- Long-term growth opportunities
- Family-owned feel
- No rotating schedules
Hours: 10:00pm – 6:00am, Sunday – Thursday (training will be 6:00am – 2:00pm for the first four to six months)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Quality Inspector position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137652
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.