Are you a Receptionist who has excellent people skills? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys detailed work in a fast-paced environment?
Our client specializes in tax preparation and payroll for small businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be answering phones, taking messages from clients and pulling client files from the filing cabinet.
- Work with clients when they come in to the office to sign for their taxes
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some office or retail experience
- Must have customer interfacing and phone experience
- Someone who has worked in an accounting or tax office is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Friendly and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with very confidential information
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible hours
- Consistent work
- Growing company
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm (Saturday and over-time hours available)
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $14.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138306
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.