Are you a Receptionist who has excellent people skills and enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is an outpatient clinic.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet patients, collect co-payments and handle medical records requests.
- Scan documents into patient’s accounts
- Schedule patients
- Get insurance and demographic information
- Set up patients accounts in the system
- Assist with cleaning up rooms and helping patients finish up their appointments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of receptionist experience
- Any healthcare or medical experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Self-starter and energetic
- Polite, respectful but yet assertive
- Must have strong phone and people skills
- Must enjoy working with people
- Strong problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently and take direction well
- Team player and must be willing to help however needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Advancement opportunities
- Great benefit package
- Locally owned
- Great team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Grand Chute, WI
Job ID: 138339
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.