Are you a Receptionist who has excellent people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for a career opportunity with part-time hours?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be working at the front desk for the office greeting clients/patients and answering multiple phone lines.
- Take messages
- Schedule, re-schedule appointments and take cancellations
- Collect payments
- Pull up reports for meetings
- Sort mail
- Copy and scan files
- Data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of receptionist or office experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has great customer service skills, front desk presence and has the professional personality
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Personable, friendly, warm and welcoming both in person and over the phone
- Must be polite and empathetic
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and abide by HIPAA laws
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexibility with schedule when needed
- Great internal longevity
- Friendly and warm environment
Hours: Part-time hours, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138380
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.