Are you a Receptionist who is passionate about helping people and has strong relationship building skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within the insurance industry?
Our client is an independent insurance agency that specializes in personal and business insurance as well as financial planning.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be working at the front desk for the company, answering any incoming calls and greeting walk-in traffic.
- Assist customers by answering questions and taking messages
- Direct customers to the person/agent they need to speak to
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have over the phone customer service experience
- Receptionist experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional, friendly and positive
- Must have a true compassion and care for the customer
- Must have a good memory
- Strong multitasking skills through multiple interruptions throughout the day
- Must have a desire to work and learn
- Strong decision making skills, with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that cares about their employees
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a position
- Relationship building opportunities
Hours: 36 hours per week Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 4:30pm and Fridays 8:30am – 12:30pm
Length: Temporary while Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 138433
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.