Are you a Receptionist who has excellent people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a growing company?
Our client specializes in scooter rentals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer incoming calls, greet walk-in traffic and schedule service repairs for technicians.
- Manage the technicians calendar
- Complete order entry for new customers
- Enter payments into QuickBooks
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have a good customer service personality
- Any previous customer service or scheduling experience is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any QuickBooks experience is a huge plus
- Self-starter and motivated
- Outstanding people skills, laidback and easygoing
- Must be comfortable wearing many hats and helping out wherever needed
- Must be comfortable making suggestions to the owner on processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Opportunity to help our vets
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138437
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.