Are you a Receptionist who is looking for part-time hours? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys answering and directing phone calls?
Our client has been assisting local businesses since 1976.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer 5-6 phone lines, transfer to the appropriate person’s extension.
- Greet visitors
- Run the credit card machine
- Run mail through the machine
- Take registration for activities
- Light computer work, faxing, filing, and copying
- Work on additional projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience answering a multi-line phone with strong phone skills
- Ability to jump in and learn quickly
- Basic MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Ability to learn company specific programs
- Warm, friendly and professional demeanor
- Very detail oriented
Hours: Monday – Thursday 12:00pm – 5:00pm and Friday 12:00pm – 3:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138452
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.