Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a fun and busy environment?
Our client has 40 years of experience in the manufacturing industry. They provide their customers in south central Wisconsin with the innovative and quality products they desire.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet walk-in traffic, answer all incoming calls and redirect them to proper associate or take messages.
- Answer all the customers’ questions and address their complaints
- Serve as the liaison between the Office Manager, other internal staff and customers
- Assist with writing up fliers as needed
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying and faxing
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of previous receptionist or customer service experience within an office setting
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Friendly, positive, energetic and patient
- Excellent verbal/written communication and listening skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Must take direction well
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun and busy work environment
- Opportunity to work with a team that likes to laugh
- Casual and laid back dress code
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Waunakee, WI
Job ID: 138526
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.