Are you a Receptionist who has excellent people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in nutrition and lifestyle programs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet all clients, answer phones and assist customers with scheduling appointments.
- Answer client e-mails in a timely manner
- Update class schedules, rosters and client pick-ups needed
- Assist clients with whatever they need
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office experience
- Receptionist experience is highly preferred
- Any health industry experience is a plus
- Someone who values health and has a healthy lifestyle is a plus
- Must have experience with Gmail and Google Calendar
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional and positive
- Friendly and warm personality with a smile
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be empathetic and patient with clients
- Ability to listen to a customer yet not afraid to direct them to the next step
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very reputable company
- Very active in the community
- Rewarding role and company to work for
- Very laid back and positive environment
Hours: Monday – Thursday 2:00pm – 6:00pm and Fridays 8:00am – 12:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138524
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.