Are you a Receptionist who has excellent customer service and people skills? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys detailed work?
Our client specializes in metal roofing and siding
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be greeting customers coming into the office and answering phones.
- Complete invoicing/billing for customer orders and review them for accuracy
- Complete clerical functions such as filing, faxing and scanning
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Some clerical or customer service experience is ideal
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to pick up on new technology/programs quickly
- Motivated, positive and energetic
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company is very busy
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: McFarland, WI
Job ID: 138556
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.