Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working closely with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with Friday afternoons off?
Our client provides compassionate service to underinsured members of the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will sitting at the front desk, answering the phone and scheduling appointments.
- Handle any appointment cancellations and reschedules
- Greet patients coming in
- Register patients
- Review patient details including insurance
- Take the initial patient information and enter it into the system
- Assess the situation of what the patient needs and schedule them for an appointment based on their needs
- Help with administrative projects
- Assist with creating reports
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have receptionist experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Medical experience or health insurance industry experience or schooling is a plus
- Computer literate and able to pick up on computer software quickly
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Excellent front desk demeanor with good phone and customer service skills
- Must have a passion and interest in the type of care they provide
- Ability to work well independently in a very fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Organization dedicated to helping others
- Ability to make a difference in people’s lives
- Great employee longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 6:00pm and Friday 7:30am – 12:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138584
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.